EnPLAF For Use In Dentistry
EnPLAF therapies are very useful for many dental procedures, accelerating the curative effects of dental implants, implant dentistry, bone grafts, tooth extraction and periodontal therapies. Extraction sockets heal faster. Bone grafts bond faster. EnPLAF therapies, while being highly effective, are free of risk from side effects due to the fact that EnPLAF is derived from the patient's own blood. EnPLAF enhances healing, decreases discomfort, and reduces recovery time thus assuring long term success for a lot of dental procedures for the dentist.
- Dental implantation - EnPLAF can be used in bone reconstruction prior to or concomitant to implant procedures. EnPLAF facilitates bone growth and implant adherence much sooner, which cuts down the time between implant placement and affixing the permanent crown. Thus by accelerating bone and tissue growth and wound healing, EnPLAF assures long-term success of dental implantations in implant dentistry.
- Bone grafts - Use of EnPLAF results in enhanced bone graft density and maturation. Bonds are stronger and last longer, and this helps foster proper bone integration for implants.
- Bone Repair - Use of EnPLAF makes bone repair more complete, more effective. It can be used in repairing of defects due to tooth removal, facial trauma reconstruction, or the removal of growths and cysts.
- Tooth extraction - Use of EnPLAF results in sockets healing faster. It improves soft tissue healing and positively influences bone regeneration.
- Fistula Repair - EnPLAF can be used for repair of fistulas between the mouth and the sinus cavity
- Most oral surgeries - EnPLAF accelerates healing and make most recoveries more rapid.
- Mouth injuries - EnPLAF can be used to treat most mouth wounds for fast healing.
How EnPLAF is administered in Dentistry
The dentist will apply/inject the EnPLAF to the affected area, thereby initiating the accelerated healing process. The process is completely painless. EnPLAF can be used as a stand-alone therapy integrated into most dental implantations, treatments, or in conjunction with other existing therapies. Since EnPLAF is naturally derived from the patient's own blood, there is no risk of having an allergic reaction or any significant side effects from EnPLAF administration. EnPLAF technology represents cutting-edge science that can be used to increase success rates, as well as accelerate growth of tissue and bone in most dental procedures.
EnPLAF is Better Than PRP For Use In Dentistry
Over the years, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been widely used to accelerate healing in Dentistry. However, PRP injections are very painful. Preparation process and the PRP product itself is quite variable from company to company. And there are limitations to storage due to the fact that PRP starts losing activity within hours of it being prepared.
NeoKine Laboratories' EnPLAF therapy combines cutting-edge regenerative processes with all the benefits of PRP without all of its drawbacks (Advantages of ENPLAF). The purpose of EnPLAF is to enhance healing, decrease discomfort, and reduce recovery time in Dentistry procedures. And it does all without chemicals, drugs or genetic enhancements of any kind.
It is far more convenient and effective than PRP. EnPLAF allows for safer, wider applications in most dental procedures for the dentist. Faster re-growth of tissue compromised in dental procedures. Quicker, more complete bonding and healing of bone grafts. Accelerated healing of dental implantation and extraction sockets. As an aid to dentists and more importantly, as an aid to patients' recoveries and renewal, EnPLAF therapies will continue to be at the forefront of dental achievement now and in the future.
Considerations Before And After EnPLAF Therapy
Since EnPLAF is naturally derived from the patient's own blood, there is no risk of having an allergic reaction or any significant side effects from EnPLAF administration. Certain factors such as smoking and alcohol intake, which provoke free radical formation in the body, diminish effect of the therapy. Avoiding these will increase the success of the procedure. A complete list of general contraindications for EnPLAF therapy can be found here (Contraindications).
The number of EnPLAF therapies a patient needs will be determined by the dentist depending on the patient's condition. The patient may need one or more EnPLAF therapies depending on their condition. NeoKine offers packages for multiple EnPLAF to be given over time, but for most packages patients will have to give blood only once because EnPLAF products can be stored for future use. From a single blood draw NeoKine can prepare multiple EnPLAF therapies (as indicated by the dentist depending on patient condition), then store them for future use.